NEW YORK, NEW YORK – June 2, 2017 – GameChange Solar today announced that it has recently won over 260MW of fixed tilt racking orders with its MaxSpan Pile Driven Systems in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York and Minnesota.
Andrew Worden, CEO of GameChange Solar, stated: “Customers are attracted by the sturdy construction of the GameChange MaxSpan Pile Driven Systems. GameChange’s superior quality has led to our historical track record of zero structural field failures which is unique in the industry.
GameChange is the only racking on the market that locks up and does not shake prior to module installation. Other vendors rely on the module frames to lock up the racking which ultimately leads to extra stress on the modules themselves. Superior quality combined with value pricing and fast delivery timelines have enabled GameChange to climb to the leadership position in heavy snow areas where sturdiness is a paramount consideration.”
GAMECHANGE MAXSPAN™ PILE DRIVEN SYSTEMS
Best Quality And Priced Pile Driven Fixed Tilt Systems
- Industry’s longest spans and fewest foundations: as few as 190 per MW
- Articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15% terrain slopes
- Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
- Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
- Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
- Panels attach using bolts or 20% faster using rivets
- 20 men install 1.73MW per week using rivets, 1.55MW per week using bolts