Maximize Module Density and Energy Output with up to 95% Ground Coverage Ratio
- Up to 95% ground coverage ratio.
- No pile drivers needed.
- Posts install with hammer drill.
- System is rated for 115 mph wind / 15 psf snow.
- 5° or 10° East West landscape configuration.
- Supports all commercially available framed modules.
EASY & FAST INSTALL WITH GREAT ADJUSTABILITY
- Simple fast install: drive posts, attach brackets, attach modules SpeedJig™ allows for posts to be installed by two workers with no more site layout than stringing or need of each large array block.
- 3" vertical adjustability is standard.
- Optionally available 3D gimbal head for unlimited azimuthal and plumb adjustability.
- May be installed in blocks up to 7 MW - (4 strings, or 120 modules x 100 modules = 12000 modules, or smaller as needed.)
- Complete install rate including moving materials from staging area: 0.1295 worker hours per module equivalent.
- Complete install rate including moving materials from staging area with 20 workers: 3.367 MW per week.
View Technical Datasheets
- Increases panel install speed by 400%.
- 400 modules per worker day versus 100 with nuts and bolts versus industry's typical fixed tilt systems.
PULL TEST & GEOTECH
- Vertical and lateral capacity of the post is determined by pull test.
- Test data is then analyzed by our in-house engineering team in parallel with geotechnical report to identify the most efficient embedment depths, spans and post type.
- System is optimal for homogenous soil.
ENGINEERING & CALCULATIONS
- Full layout and engineering analysis for every project.
- PE Stamped Drawings - Design loads according to local building codes: ASCE 7, NBC, Eurocode, AS1170, IS875, and SANS10160.
- 100% code compliant designs for any locality.
- Patent pending proprietary design.
- Brackets and TurboClamps™ - Stainless or HDG.
- Post - G180/ZnAlMg ZMM350/HDG (2mil min, galvanized after fabrication).
- Hardware - Magni 565, stainless, or HDG.
At GameChange Solar we're changing the world by making solar energy affordable
OF GAMECHANGE SOLAR SYSTEMS
SOLAR MODULES ON GAMECHANGE SOLAR SYSTEMS
CO2 TONS WILL BE AVOIDED OVER 25YRS BY MODULES ON GAMECHANGE SYSTEMS
OIL GALLONS WILL BE AVOIDED OVER 25YRS BY MODULES ON GAMECHANGE SYSTEMS
HOMES CAN BE POWERED BY THE ENERGY PRODUCED ON GAMECHANGE SYSTEMS