NEW YORK, NEW YORK – March 17th, 2017 – GameChange Solar announced that it received orders for approximately 40MW of MaxSpan™ Plus fixed tilt pile driven racking systems to mount First Solar Series 4 thin film modules. A total of nine systems are to be installed in the second quarter of 2017 and are being built by a leading national EPC for a Fortune 50 system owner. This is the third order from the same customer as well as for the same end owner.
This brings the total GameChange Solar systems sold in Minnesota to approximately 140MW.
Lizzy Aldridge, Director of Business Development at GameChange Solar, stated: “Our rugged MaxSpan™ Plus system has the robustness needed for the high snow loads in the Minnesota market. Frost heave concerns are paramount in foundation design and GameChange Solar has been able to provide strong and cost effective piles which can handle the strength and deep embedment depths required for this challenging environment.”
• Industry’s most flexible racking system handles undulating ground conditions
• Telescoping post bracket with over 4" vertical adjustment for fast top of pile leveling
• Multiple foundation options: I-Beam, PlusPile™ and MonsterPile™
• MonsterPile™ alternate pile is 6" wide facing south, designed for loose soils
• Industry’s longest spans and fewest foundations: as few as 190 per MW
• Articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15% terrain slopes
• Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
• Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
• Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
• Panels attach rapidly to purlins using rivets or bolts and flange nuts