NEW YORK, NEW YORK – March 23rd, 2017 – GameChange Solar announced that it received orders for Grid-Lite™ Roof systems in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey and California.
Teresa Zhao, Director of Business Development at GameChange Solar, stated: “Our Grid-Lite™ Roof System utilizes advanced design with interlocking rails instead of ballast pans to leverage the CPP wind tunnel test results. We are able to optimize the ballast distribution based on the rugged design. Customers like a low ballast roof system that not only satisfies their needs but also installs rapidly."
Cost Effective Ultra-Low Weight Ballasted Roof System
- Interlocking grid design combined with next-gen wind deflector reduces ballast to minimal amount
- Industry's best system to handle most severe seismic conditions
- Integrated wire management trays enable string wiring throughout entire array prior to panelizing
- Minimal ballast saves up to $.02/watt
- Fast install with minimal components
- 5 and 10° tilts
- Durable G90 and stainless steel components