NEW YORK, NEW YORK – July 26, 2016 – GameChange Solar announced that two leading EPCs ordered over 111 MW of pile driven fixed tilt racking systems from GameChange Solar for immediate production. The systems are GameChange MaxSpan™ Post System for poly panels. These projects are part of an expected 1 GW for GameChange in the USA solar racking market this year.
Max Johnson, Business Development Associate at GameChange Solar, stated:
“Our quality and value pricing have been the secrets to our rapid growth servicing the important southeast USA solar market. We also look forward to providing the excellent service and delivery timelines which have been the hallmarks to our success to our valued customers on these orders."
• Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
• Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
• Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
• Post/Beam/Brace assembly has industry’s lowest part count and fastest assembly
• Articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15% terrain slopes
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
• ETL / UL 2703 tested
• Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
• Warranty 20 years