MaxSpan™ Thin Film Post System
- Supports all thin film panels for all vendors
- Thin film panel clamps mount using rivets, T bolts or socket bolts
- I beam available as alternate foundation
- 60% fewer foundations than other First Solar® racking enables faster install (typically 300 piles per MW vs over 500 piles per MW for other vendors)
Note. First Solar is a registered trademark of First Solar, Inc.
- Supports all double-sided glass thin film & other modules
- Up to 4 ft.[121.92cm] ground clearance eliminates snow & vegetation shading issues
- Galvanized Z purlins have integrated trays for easy wire management
- 5 to 35° tilt with multiple inter-row spacing options
- Stamped layout & engineering analysis for every project
- Integrated grounding with star washers or teethed module clamps included - approved under ETL /UL 2703
Self Hanging Purlin Supports Reduce Purlin Labor 40%
- Reduce labor for purlin mounting by 40% because two men can place purlins on supports and then one man can bolt them on versus five man team previously
- Available Q4 2017
3 Up Portrait Option Available
- Typically 5% or more lower system cost
- Wider row spacing
- Reduces number of foundations per MW up to 30%
QuikClamp™ Speeds Install 30% for First Solar Series 4 Modules
- QuikClamp™ may be bolted on by either driving serrated flange nut from below with SelfLock™ feature using hex bolts or from above with button head bolts.
- QuikClamp™ bottom: First Solar approved Santoprene™ TPV, QuikClamp™ Top: G90 Steel
First Solar Series 4™ Mounting Rails
- The GameChange MaxSpan™ offers a mounting solution for the high performing and efficient First Solar Series 4™ module. Three First Solar Series 4™ modules are held on top of each pair of purlins in landscape configuration.
- The GameChange MaxSpan™ First Solar module configuration helps improve energy production by increasing the module density on each table.
Solar Frontier Mounting Rails
- The GameChange MaxSpan™ offers a mounting solution for the high performing and efficient Solar Frontier CIS module. Two Solar Frontier CIS modules are held in between each pair of purlins in portrait configuration.
- The GameChange MaxSpan™ CIS module configuration helps improve energy production by increasing the module density compared to the competition.
Helical Post System - Single Post
- Optimal for peat bogs and other very soft soils or areas with frost jacking concerns
- Dual post also available
“At HBC quality and install speed are critical to the success of our business. GameChange has been able to deliver a solid product on time and installation has been simple and efficient. ”
“GameChange's Innovative (Post-Driven) solution offered a quality product at the best value in the market.”