POUR-IN-PLACE™ THIN FILM GROUND BALLASTED SYSTEM
- Supports all thin film panels for all vendors
- Thin film panel clamps mount using rivets, T bolts or socket bolts
3 Up Portrait Option Available
- Typically 5% or more lower system cost
- Wider row spacing
- Reduces concrete amount up to 33%
- Reduces number of foundations per MW up to 30%
First Solar Series 4™ Mounting Rails
- The GameChange Pour-In-Place™ offers a mounting solution for the high performing and efficient First Solar Series 4™ module. Three First Solar Series 4™ modules are held on top of each pair of purlins in landscape configuration.
- The GameChange Pour-In-Place™ First Solar module configuration helps improve energy production by increasing the module density on each table.
Solar Frontier Mounting Rails
- The GameChange Pour-In-Place™ offers a mounting solution for the high performing and efficient Solar Frontier CIS module. Two Solar Frontier CIS modules are held in between each pair of purlins in portrait configuration.
- The GameChange Pour-In-Place™ CIS module configuration helps improve energy production by increasing the module density compared to the competition.
Pour-in-Place™ Ballasted Ground System
Concrete Installation Methods
Utilizing concrete trucks to pour directly into tubs: 20 men estimated install rate 1.49 MW per week
Bobcats with pouring buckets allow fast concrete installation on weight sensitive landfill caps: 20 men estimated install rate 1.31 MW per week
“One of the unique aspects of the project's design is the GameChange racking system, with no posts driven into the ground. The GameChange system features a Pour-In-Place™ Ballasted racking system, with a non-penetrating concrete ballast block design. That is one of the reasons that we liked the GameChange system because it is a Pour-in-Place ballasted system. It's self-leveling, which was a nice feature. We are able to get the solar modules all in a straight line, even if the ground beneath isn't.”
“Working on a landfill requires that you pay careful attention to any equipment that will contact the existing ground surface, so that the environmental integrity of the site can be maintained. Working with GameChange Solar allowed us to design this installation cost effectively to ensure that our project resulted in an overall environmental gain in the town of Patterson.”
“As a leading Distributed Energy Resources and technology company, Tangent values reliability and innovation. GameChange’s constant improvement in their trackers and racking embodies the combination of practicality and innovation we strive to provide our C&I customers”
“Fastest ballasted ground system I've installed: We just drop the racks into forms and then pour the concrete, very few parts, very simple to deploy. ”