NEW YORK, NEW YORK – October 20, 2016 – GameChange Solar announced that it has reached 98MW MaxSpan™ pile driven systems sold in Minnesota year to date. The systems are for First Solar Series 4 and poly modules. Most have already been installed and all will be installed by year end.
Andrew Worden, CEO of GameChange Solar, stated: "Our value pricing, frost fighter StickyPile™, as well as the engineering expertise in designing with heavy loading and challenging ground conditions allow GameChange to be the racking leader in the growing Minnesota market."
Industry's Best Quality, Test & Certification and Bankability
• Industry’s longest spans and fewest foundations - as few as 190 per MW
• Post/Beam/Brace assembly has industry’s lowest part count and fastest assembly
• Articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15% terrain slopes
• Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
• Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
• Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP